Packaged in approximately 4’ x 4’ x 4′ bulk bags (2.5 cubic yards) of clean jack pine sawdust, these bags are ready for all kinds of uses. Sawdust is most commonly used as comfortable, absorbent bedding for livestock, chickens etc.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Other uses for sawdust:
- Mix it with white paint to make fake snow.
- Use it for traction on slippery roads.
- Soak up spills in the shop or garage.
- Feed your plants with it
- Make fire starters.
- Fill holes and defects in wood.
- Use it to pack a path.
- Use sawdust to cover a garden or other area to prevent weed growth
- Lighten the heft of mixed cement.
- Use it as a floor cleaner.
- Use it as animal bedding
- Put it in a meat smoker for some interesting results
- Use it as fuel in a sawdust stove
- Stuff homemade pincushions with it, or….
- Stuff a dog’s bed with it.
- Mix it with mud for a facial.
- Chicken coops
- Horse stables
- Pet bedding
- Use as a ground cover around trees and bushes to suppress weeds
- As a mulch
- Break down heavy soil
- Mix it with compost as a “brown”
- (Leave bag near garden and empty as needed).